Tuesday, July 31, 2007

When it's over...

I was thinking since this class is such a fascinating group of individuals, when we leave class next Thursday, it wouldn't have to be with tears in our eyes. Seriously though, it's a cool group of people. I propose that we have some kind of farewell party. I MIGHT have a cool location, and no, sorry, it's not a club, so I guess it wouldn't be the kind of "butt clapping" party that steve familiarized us with early on in the blogs. Sadly, I am not P-Diddy and I can't really get those kind of things together right now. There would be no dress code with the exception one rule: no 60 chinchilla coats. Anyway, we could like grill out, socialize, those over 21 could maybe even get a little "tipsy" or whatever you want to call it, and if someone has a volleyball net or something, we could do that. I still have to check with the proper people about using the place i have in mind, and maybe someone may have a better idea for a location... I don't know.

If you guys think it's a good idea, let me know. If you don't care if you see anyone in this class again, or maybe you just don't care to see me again and you think it's a terrible idea and that I'm just an obnoxious moron who sits in back of class, rambling incomprehensible garbage about Wisconsin and adding irrelevant comments to the class discussion, then feel free to make me aware of that as well.

Maybe I'm just a weird young, midwestern small town guy, and you guys think this is a totally absurd idea. In that case, sorry.

5 comments:

Ann said...

what an outlandish suggestion! haha. nah, you know what i think

Zack said...

This sounds swell. Expand you ideas.

Essayvato said...

yup i second that

MartinR. said...

yeah thats a great idea. post your whole plan.

Kayte said...

Finishing a quarter of classes is always cause for celebration! :]