Monday, July 30, 2007

I missed class Monday, 7/30.

I was out sick today. Can somebody fill me in on what I missed? I just watched The Persuaders videos linked on the Schedule page. Did you guys watch and/or discuss that? The Acxiom Corporation freaked me out, but not in a surprizing sense... I wikipedia'd 'em and found out that in 2005 they were a nominee for the Big Brother Awards for Worst Corporate Invader for a tradition of data brokering. Also, they have an office in San Mateo! I might have to go check them out. I wanna know what "lifestyle segment" they place me in...

1 comment:

Randy said...

Hehe nice. There was a quiz on 1984 at the beginning of class. 5 questions, I believe. Then we watched the documentary you spoke of and discussed it for maybe 25 minutes afterword. That was pretty much it. See ya.