Monday, July 23, 2007

The Media

As I was browsing through nytimes.com, foxnews.com, and cnn.com. I have to say, I am not pleased with the media. It seems like the internet has become so crazy today.For instance, Cnn.com, it aims directly through Harry Potter books and other plethora of entertainment as you first log on. As in foxnews.com, the page aims how "FDA warns consumers on tainted canned foods". I think that there are so many vague news out there in the media and should aim on one important news.

1 comment:

ALe said...

I think that media such as cnn, fox and msnbc, are using Harry Potter, Hairspray and little intriguing bits of news to lure or attract people [who are usually uninterested in important world news] to their sites. Maybe when people check out these ads, they'll be inclined or lead to reading actual news posted on the site.