Friday, July 27, 2007

Essay #3

We didn't discuss your third essay in class yesterday--and there were no questions about it--so I'm assuming that you are working on it and having no real difficulties. You have all, at least, completed Step 3, "Read and Understand the Assignment," right?

If you do have questions this weekend as you write your essay this weekend, use the blog to address your questions to me so that I don't have to repeat myself in multiple personal messages.

The peer workshop was scheduled for Monday, but I will move it forward to Tuesday. The rest of the schedule requires updating as well. I will make these changes today or tomorrow.

Can you believe it? Our summer together is fast coming to a close.

Those with few blog entries are headed for a low grade on participation. Now is the time to redeem yourselves. You can start by letting the class know how you respond to my draft proposal.

Have a lovely weekend.

Tim

3 comments:

ALe said...

Hey Professor. So if you're moving the workshop to Tuesday, does that mean that the essay is now due on Tuesday as well?

Tim said...

You got it. Essay 3.1 is due on Tuesday.

Melody said...

How profound does the "particular truth" we discuss have to be?