Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Subject:Tommy Girl

This has been way too much work for such a short post. Anyway this is in responce to the speculations over the Tommy Girl ad. I know, a little overdew. Anyway I thought it way disturbing not that it was done, but that it implied they thought it would help them sell more products. What kind of people think that way? I'm not refering to the designers, I'm refering to the customers. The entire line of thought is disturbing. If you find this vague talk to Tom. His suspisions are what brought this all about (Although the reason I'm not tying it up is because you know saying bad things makes them happen). I don't know anything about the company, the product or its head so I can't comment on the racism or urban legend features. Dang Tom didn't send me the second e-mail!

No comments: