Monday, August 6, 2007

Torture again.

After today's class, i realized that i don't believe in torture anymore. I made a post about this last night after i read the essay and my initial reaction to it was that i support torturing also but today's debate changed a lot of things for me. When we were told to argue the opposite belief, i thought i was going to face many troubles in coming up with arguments but instead, i found that i had many reasons to not support torture. New ideas came to my mind and i realized that i was actually against torture and what Zack commented on my post last night made me think again also. Good job Zack, you made me change my mind haha.

3 comments:

Han said...

forsheezy my neezy

Zack said...

I'm glad I could help...

jennifer said...

yeah, I totally understand what you're saying, Sean. I was FOR tortue before we had the debate. While we were getting some arguments for our debate, I thought through my thoughts again, and found out that torture isn't the only solution. Good job to the other team :]