Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Dear Zack...

uuuuhhhhh son... canadians have free health care. and hella better snow and stuff eh? just kidding. Universal Health care is justifiable. the reason i believe there is more money spent on this illeigitimate war is because war is an threat killing faster than starving and uncared for poor folks. More people are aware of it faster and they are likely to respond to something a large number affected at a time upposed to "lesser" amount of people dying each day. Also war is profitable. I believe a lot of rich people ( including Corporations, because they are people too) are making a ridiculous amount of money on providing services in the "Middle East v. us" war. I am sure you are aware much of our "nuculaaar war" saying, new-england bred, wannabe cowboy who spends more time cleaning his ranch than cleaning up the country's foreign and domestic policy commander and chief was one who used to run oil companies, much whom still have a great deal of interests in foreign products unattainable outside of war. It's a sad thing to say but wars make a lot of money and a lot of people will do a lot of things for money.

love,
Hanh Nguyen

2 comments:

Randy said...

Your description of George Bush was a bit confusing. I think that was a situation in which you were supposed to use some hyphens and whatnot, i.e.: "I am sure you are very much aware of the fact that our "nuculaaar war" saying, new-england bred, wannabe-cowboy-who-spends-more-time-cleaning-his-ranch-than-cleaning-up-the-country's-foreign-and-domestic-policy-commander-and-chief was one who used to run oil companies,..."

Maybe I'm wrong though. I'm not sure if that looks entirely right, either. I'm sure you're thinking, "damn, Randy, who cares; I'm just trying to make a point here." ...and I understand that, but this is English class after all. Like I said, I'm not sure if I'm right on that punctuation or whatever. Maybe someone else can shed some light on it. Maybe not.

Anyway, good observations, man. I'm glad to see your head isn't in your arse.

MartinR. said...

The issue about medical is that it helps people and war only kills or injures people. It is sad that society or just Bush prefers to spend billions of dollars to something that only has death or injury as a result instead of supporting something like medical that only serves to help people.