Thursday, August 2, 2007

e-portfolio day

I look forward to today's class. This is the first time that I have used e-portfolios with a class and I don't know how it is going to go. But that is fine with me. I want you to make the choices about what tools you will use yourself. Here are some links you can explore today:
  • Here is a terrific FAQ that describes everything you could wish to know about this project.
  • The author of the FAQ presents links to the many different sites that will host your portfolio. Check these out and make decisions about what kind of thing you want.
  • This morning I created website using Google Pages. This was easy.
This is a great opportunity to Think for Yourself and to introduce yourself and your work to the world. Take yourself seriously; earn your 100 points.

No comments: