Saturday, August 4, 2007

Case for Torture?

I thought I'd ask this in the blog, incase anybody else is having the same problem as me.

The schedule mentions a "Levin: Case for Torture" handout that's due on Monday... I don't know if I completely spaced out when it was being passed out, if I lost it, or what, but I see no such thing anywhere in my backpack...

Is this it?

http://people.brandeis.edu/~teuber/torture.html

I really don't wanna bomb the last quiz, especially since I've already missed one. ( ._.)

3 comments:

Tim said...

Kayte, you are a gem! I was the one who spaced on this one.

Also, excellent detective work. This is indeed the essay. I will link to it on the schedule.

Thank you! I won't forget this one.

Kayte said...

Phew! Okay cool. I wouldn't have put it past myself to have lost it or somethin'! Just wanted to be sure I got everything done.

Ann said...

yeah, i ended up just googling it